Device is offline and Internal Server Error

My device is offline all the time, and the UI interface is out of function. For example, I can’t use the reboot button on the UI to restart the device, but I can receive an informresponse message.
The port of the device

Easycwmp for testing
I change Device.ManagementServer.ConnectionRequestURL by http://192.168.0.30 : 28004 is also offline.
Test can be used to call
Sometimes

Hi,

You says:

For example, I can’t use the reboot button on the UI to restart the device, but I can receive an informresponse message

This are two different process:

1. When you make a request from UI (for example reboot), you are sending a request to CPE (ACS >> CPE). In most cases, in CPE are a ConnectionRequest credentials configured.

2. When CPE inform interval is fulfilled, the CPE is the one who sends the information to ACS (CPE >> ACS). In this case, in GenieACS v1.1 no authentication is needed (i’m not sure 100% of that)

In the first method (ACS → CPE), if your device have configured a ConnectionRequest Credentials on it, you need to configure the same credentials on GenieACS server in order to make request to device from ACS.

Regards

Hi,
I configured the device and ACS with the same username and password, but it didn’t work.
image image
image image
I also added authentication to config, which also doesn’t work.It’s still offline.

What device are you using as CPE? easycwmp?

If you don’t have any physical device to make tests, try to use GenieACS simulator:

It’s comes with a datamodel inside to do tests.

Regards

Hi,
I am testing both easycwmp and GenieACS simulator. The Genie simulator client works fine. However, when I configure p arameters for the easycwmp client, the GeniesACS server always notify “Internal Server Error” . Can you help me to solve this problem ?

Start by looking in the log files.

1 Like

ok, thanks

Hi hieunguyenbn:
Have you solved this issue? Could you share the solution way about this?
Br.