X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File

Hi,
in few documents i have shown they say upload file as X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File for update mikrotik default configuration. i am using genieacs 1.2.5 and in my files section there is no file type as X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File. so how can i update or resolve that issue.
my basic requirement is if some one or any reason reset my device it should inform to my acs after reset

Hi,
try to do a put with the new config file, this should make the custom file type appear in the UI list:

curl -i 'http://localhost:7557/files/mikrotik-default-config.rsc' \
-X PUT \
--data-binary @"./mikrotik-default-config.rsc" \
--header "fileType: X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File" \
--header "oui: 123456" \
--header "productClass: ABC" \
--header "version: 1.0"

PS: adjust the API URL, file name, oui …etc, based on your settings

You can type “X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File” in the box now - it isn’t just a drop down list, you can choose an existing item from the drop down list or enter your own.

oh, thats ok, can anyone say about sample factory configuration sample file. as a example i need following things

1. add dhcp client to the ether 2

2. enable TR069 and add my ACS address

See the MikroTik best practice example here for the X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File

https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Tr069-best-practices

I have followed those documentations and forums. but i have issue with 6 X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File yet.
I have sample.rsc file and i need to upload it as 6 X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File through Genieacs. before upload it I have tested by locally imported from mikrotik router and it can successfully imported to router.
but, when I push file through Genieacs as 6 X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File Genieacs show error “faultCode: “9003”
faultString: Invalid arguments
setParameterValuesFault: null”
where can be the issue?
help me to resolve it

It shouldn’t be “6 X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File”. Remove the "6 ".

thanks, now I can push X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File to CPE. if I print default configuration it shows my configurations under custom configuration section.
now I have another issue if I issue reset command it will restore my settings to factory default. but not restore configurations already I have pushed through X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File

i have tested it again. some times it will work fine. sometimes it will not work. still i couldn’t identified when it is work or when it is not work

The reset function should always restore your custom configuration. If it does not you might not have pushed the custom configuration to the device in the first place.

Also, you should be using NetInstall to apply the initial custom config on the device, and only use X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File when you need to update it.