Hi all! I was wondering if there’s any roadmap for desire for enhancing the GUI for some common operations you might like to do with GenieACS
A few things that might come in useful for the majority of users
- Speed and latency tests (TR-143) from the GUI
- Firmware management ie scheduling devices for firmware updates in batches, updating when certain preconditions are met etc.
- Preset search and filtering (I see there is a PR, maybe it can be finished and merged? https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs-gui/pull/90).
- Viewing a history of VALUE CHANGED per device for parameters you care about
- Maybe some other useful operations? Genie is the first ACS I’ve used so perhaps I am missing some other obvious features
Of course some of these things are possible with either the API or provisioning scripts (and it’s how I do them) but if a lot of users find them useful perhaps core support might make sense