Two device parameter

Hi. I`m new in genieacs. I install it and it runs okey.

But, i have a question. Can i use two differents brands of routers? with different parameters?

and, another question, i’m trying to reset the device and this forgets the information. how can i make the router to self-provision with genieacs?

Hi, your router must by have Connection Request Username and Password fields filled and router firewall do not prohibit TR-069 port 7547 from your ACS server.

Yes, you can use multiple brands of routers with the ACS.

As to your second question, you would trigger on the 0 BOOTSTRAP event and run your provisioning scripts.

i believed that when te router has connected to genieacs, when i reset it, this automatically recovery stock data.

To use several brands, I must have several parameter files or all the data of the different routers go in the same parameter file.

Thanks!

The router doesn`t have any problem to connect to genieacs, but, when i push reset button, this forget the information and i need connect to genieacs again. Thanks!

If you are factory defaulting the device, it does not remember your ACS information. You can try doing DHCP option 43.

can i use this with mikrotik? i’m trying this but i don`t find information.

As long as the Mikrotik is your DHCP server you can do this.

https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:IP/DHCP_Server#DHCP_Options explains how to setup an DHCP Option ID, you just need to figure it out for Option 43 which seem pretty straight forward if you have Mikrotik knowledge.