Support for Upload RPC

Hi, are there any plans to support Upload RPC?
I‘m dealing with a lot of MikroTik devices and many information is not available through the datamodel.

5 Likes

I would also like to see this for pulling diagnostic files from a CPE.

I had posted this to the mailing list but got no response: https://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.genieacs.com/msg02105.html

2 Likes

I’m afraid there are currently no plans for Upload RPC.

Upload RPC is very helpful for diagnosis of router issues. We used it regularly for uploading config and log files from routers that weren’t remotely accessable.

That’s a must for us too. Is there any plans for that ?

Support for Upload RPC is implemented in the branch ‘uploads’ for now. You’re welcome to fork and apply the patches on top of the latest release.

1 Like

I see. Do you think that’s going to be implemented on the master branch any further?

Same here. It will be very helpful for us to remote retrieve the diagnosis configs and logs from the device.

Hello @zaidka, is there any plan for migrating the upload RPC method to the master branch?
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello,

I have tried to push an MR on the latest release with the “uploads” part updated. Waiting response to be merged.

2 Likes

hello,
I met some trouble when testing with your source code.
File uploads were successful. But the file download (restore) failed (reason: Not found).
I failed to see the URL for the uploaded file to the server through the 7567 port.
Would you let me know how to download the file which is uploaded to ACS?
Thank you so much!