Succesfully registered huawei ont

Hi guys , I successfully registered my huawei ont on genieacs.
Is someone doing same ? can we share some experience ?
Lets do!
Leandro,.

I have managed huawei and zte using genieacs, but not for provisioning step, as I use their ems to configure them.

Dear encarta , thanks for your reply.
Can you explain:
What are their “ems” ?
How do you configure them ? what are parameters you can tweak for huawei ont ?

Regards.
Leandro.

Hello… It’s ems/nms that come with huawei/zte’s OLT.

In order to be able to manage their ont, you have to create tr069 wan first. Unless it’s preconfigured with ont’s firmware, the most effective way to do it is by pushing the wan config via OLT’s EMS

I just learned that you can set the ACS server on the ONU’s from the OLT for ZTE like so:

pon-onu-mng gpon-onu_1/1/X:X
tr069-mgmt 1 acs http://10.10.10.10:7547/

Louis , it is great date, Im doing so , but can not see url settings printed at ont settings.
Do you ?

1 Like

Hi Leo,

Yes, When I log into the ONU under TR069 Management the ACS URL automatically fills in the with data from the pon-onu-mng.

AHHH , so you can do it with ZTE ? what about huawei olt / ont ? Does it work also ? if so … would you share some config lines ?

Yes, huawei has ACS URL Configuration.
You have to create ACS Configuration Profile at U2000 and then put in the each ONT Configuration.

Hello encarta,
i am trying to use TR069 and upgrade my ZTE ONU can you please help me in this case if you have any experience with it?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, It’s possible. I have done it on my network.
First you have to upload your firmware into your ACS server. Then put upgrade command in your desired preset.
Be careful,better put filtering to filter the correct device type, device version, and brand. Otherwise you may accidentally upgrade wrong onu and my it may brick your onu.
But if you have ZTE’s EMS, the EMS is the better option.

hi i saw the tile " [Succesfully registered huawei ont]" and i got exited :smiley: i would like to know the whole process im trying to register ZTE F660 devices and a cant figure it out , pls help >.<

On the geniecas server’s side, it should be no difference.
Make sure the F660’s ACS parameters are configured correctly and it’s point to your genieacs

Hello, sorry for reflow this. I was able to use one of the WANs of service, without creating a new one only for TR069, since if you dont declare as TR069_xxx it would not use the interface (is hardcoded on the UI of u2000). You need to change the VAS profile:

Hope this help to someone.

Yes, here a example of what i had configured:

hope helps to someone,
Regads.

Yes, It’s also possible to use your method. But In term of reliability, mixing with another service, IMHO it’s less reilable. Especially when you mix it with Internet service. In this case, if the Internet interface get congested, then the TR069 communication will be impacted/degradated.

Regards,

Takim

yes, in this case i use only for testing propourses. All ACS should go via Management interface. But i dont try to check if exists like “TR096_OTHER” …

There is no TR069_OTHER, just TR069

1 Like

Hi there, I’m trying to do this for a week but I couldn’t. How did you do? Could you please give me some advice?