Genieacs 1.2.0 mikrotik routeros

The file \ui\files-page.ts and file \ui\drawer-component.ts are part of the source not the binary you installed. https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs/tree/master/ui
In Ubuntu I edited /lib/node_modules/genieacs/public/app.js in 2 places to add “X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File” to the files list.
Search the app.js file for Ringer and add it after Ringer like this.

“5 Ringer File”,“X MIKROTIK Factory Configuration File”

If you copy and paste you may need to redo the double quotation marks to get rid of the curly ones.
Restart genieacs or restart your server.
This makes it show up in the list but I haven’t tested it with a Mikrotik device yet and it probably won’t survive an upgrade of Genieacs.
Backup the app.js before you start editing and do this at your own risk.

Thanks for the reply. I was able to modify the app.js file in the 2 places. Unfortunately after restarting it still was not showing up in the push file dropdown or the file dropdown. Maybe something to do the the latest version. Thanks for trying. I will continue to search.

Are you sure that you have an exact match in both the OUI field and the product class field? Any slight mismatch in either of those fields will cause the file to not appear in the push file option.

I have double checked. Even went and found my glasses and looked. Thanks

My bad. I embarrassed now. I had 2 versions up on my VM and changed it in one and viewed it in the other…works now. Thanks all for your help

Option is now available, thanks for guiding us :smiley: