Devices offline when trying to refresh

Hello, I am creating a preset/provision to refresh parameters every 5 or 10 minutes but time I do this the devices becomes offline on the UI whereas they are still online and the devices stops sending periodic inform. How can we solve this issue?

Did you set InformPeriodic in the device to your desired interval ?

Yes I did set it to 5 minutes and periodic inform works well until I create and activate this refresh provision:

const time = Date.now(3600000);

// Refresh basic parameters every 60 mintues
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.WIMAX.Authentication.Authentication_Username”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_System.BSID”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_System.Bandwidth”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_System.CINR”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_System.CINR_R1”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_System.CINR_R3”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_System.Center_Frequency”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_System.RSSI”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_System.TxPwr”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_RX.DL_MCS”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.WEB_GUI.Status.WIMAX_Status.WIMAX_TX.DL_MCS”, {path: time, value: time});
declare(“VirtualParameters.*”, {path: time, value: time});

When I do this I am getting lots of “Invalid Session” in the CWMP log file. Any idea?