Connecting with router

I have been learning about TR069 and some remote management. Can anyone help me with a program that will establish a connection with the router having tro69? I went through Genieacs’s implementation from GitHub but was unable to understand. I am new to this domain.
Any resources are appreciated.
Thank you.

1 Like

I am unsure what it is you are trying to accomplish. Are you trying to get an existing router connected to GenieACS?

If that is the case, then install and configure GenieACS. Then look in the UI for your router and find a section labeled remote management/tr069/etc and put in the URL for the ACS. Some routers require you to login as a supervisor user (instead of admin) to see that information. Zyxel comes to mind.

No, I am just trying to write a code that runs on a local server and this server needs to connect to a router like Geneiacs. I just want to develop basic acs with limited features rather than all the features that genieacs provides. I have searched various places with no success. Could you suggest to me how to progress or any resources that might help or something? apologies if it is the wrong place to ask.
Thank you.

1 Like