Where can I find a technician to install and configure a genieacs server for me? Im an ISP

Oh yes :). Not quite on that level, but yes. Some CPE vendors won’t let you set the inform interval to anything under 30 seconds. Now anything under 30 seconds sounds ludicrous, except when the CPE is unprovisioned, I want it to check in as often as possible for when its configuration state changes (i.e., the CPE is added to an account and can actually get config settings). Otherwise, I get pestered from techs/csr’s/my boss that things “aren’t working” because they don’t have any patience.

I recently had to rework my provisioning process because Zyxel VMG4927 times out the session if you change the inform interval while also setting other parameters during the session. I’ve gone around and around enough with Zyxel that it was honestly easier for me to rework my provisioning process than to fight with their sales engineer on why this is a defect.

What happens when you set the inform interval in the CPE GUI and try and read it back via the ACS? Is the value still -62135596800000 no matter what the actual value you put in the GUI? If not, what happens when you try and set the inform interval on the CPE to the value that comes back?

Another thing you can try is pop the cover on the CPE. There is more than likely a 4 pin serial header on there. Hook up a TTL serial cable to the CPE and you will more than likely get a lot more logging/debugging information than the CPE exposes via either its web-based log viewer, or InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.DeviceLog