Tp link xc220-g3v not showing up in device list

hello

guys why Tp link xc220-g3v not showing up in genieacs?

is there any specific parameters for tp link GPON/EPON routers? my other routers showing up and working fine

thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Start by looking in the log files

1 Like

I do have these models in my genieacs , both V2 and V3 HW revision

they both works fine with genieacs.
BT the way,
they can accept genieacs URL both via DHCP client, and though omci from olt

DHCP has higher priority btwโ€ฆ

1 Like

In my genieacs its not showing!! Do i need any type of parameters for this TPLINK routers ? :sad_but_relieved_face::thinking:

And am using cdata olt

and can you share tplink xc220-g3 router acs setting page

I donโ€™t know for XC220-G3 but we use both XG230v and XGB430v Pro with GenieACS and we simply have to push the ACS server URL via DHCP ACS Discovery (option 43) and it work just fine. I presume only changing the URL to GenieACS and leaving the rest to default should works.