Notification/alert options

I apologise if this has been discussed before, i have not been able to find anything on the forum so far.
I was wondering if there is a feature where I can set up an alert mail and get notifications over SMTP or similar when routers lastinform time is higher than X

We are running a small network of LTE routers where it, unfortunately, happens that elderly clients manage to disconnect the router. We are of course trying our best to mediate this but we would like to be able to call the caretakers and inform them that it happened.

I noticed a post back in 2017 http://lists.genieacs.com/pipermail/users/2017-August/001617.html about this topic(ish) and hoped that someone might be able to elaborate on what kind of ways I could go :slight_smile:

Any help would be appreciated, Stay safe.
Ketil

To be honest, I think this is better fit for a NMS (Network Monitoring System) instead of a TR-069/ACS server which is mainly for configurations. I honestly would look at something like Libre or other open source NMS’s.

Hey Tripout, thanks for the feedback, i was not sure if it was possible to get the tr-069 connect back functionality, the issue here is that we will not be exposing ports at all, so at the moment, tr-069 is a great option.