Max CPE supported by ACS

I want to know if there is a limitation on performance and support for max num of CPE with GenieACS architecture. How many max can be supported ?

I believe @zaidka said he has one customer with over 100k CPEs.

any idea on 100K CPE config?

Working stable.

2 Likes

my acs provisioning for some twenty models in one config. but it’s not 100k.

Screenshot from 2021-02-05 16-18-03

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bajojoba you win! What hardware are you running the ACS on? What is your inform interval?

1 Like

@akcoder The platform is built for 4 different countires where the only common point is mongodb running in replica (3 servers). There are 2 CWMP and 2 NBI servers per country in front of them is HaProxy for load-balancing. Why we need 4 separarte CWMP and especially 4 separate NBI servers is because of the Carrier Grade NAT. Everything is on virtual machines. Periodic Inform interval is 24h. I’m monitoring the whole system with telegraf/influxdb/grafana and there seems that we could decrease the Periodic Inform Interval to half a day or even less. But for now it’s suitable for us. HaProxy in front of the system allows us a lot of scalabillity and even upgrade of the genieacs instances can be done during the working hours. If you are interested we could present you our setup in a private session.

Have a nice day!

8 Likes

Hello, can you teach me how to configure this, I also need a configuration that runs at the same time at hundreds of thousands of levels

hi,can you teach me how to configure this, I also need a configuration that runs at the same time at hundreds of thousands of levels

Hello,

Unfortunatelly I’m not a freelancer neither do I have the time for doing other projects :frowning:
I think that the guys from GenieACS (@akcoder, @zaidka …) did an amazing job here and they do offer commercial support. This is basically their living so if you could ask them to help you you’ll be doing the whole GenieACS community a big favor.

Kind regards

OK,all right,Your comment above has helped me a lot, thank you :grinning:

Slight correction @bajojoba. This is not my day job. @zaidka is the the main force behind GenieACS and his company offers commercial support contracts.

I help out on the forums as my way of giving back to the project.

2 Likes

Hi @bajojoba.

How many cpe do you have nowadays?
And could you share your current topology? (how many cwmp nodes etc)