MAC Device does not generate

Hello everyone,

Well I got 3 cases of different routers where 1 does not generate the InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.*.MACAddress parameter
The other 2 models generate the MAC parameter as 00:00:00:00:00.
This could be a firmware problem or do you have any other parameter that shows me the MAC?

Hi,

how many instances you have under InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice?

Were you tryed to manually refresh this value under device page?

In the model that does not appear, the parameter has WANDevice.1, WANDevice.100, WANDevice.3, WANDevice.5 and WANConnectionDevice only has InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1 and InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.5.WANConnectionDevice.1 .WANPPPConnection

In reality, of so many routers that I’ve climbed in ACS, this was the first one that generated all this instantiation, can you help me?

But on other routers, the MAC comes as 00:00:00:00:00 only has 1 instance

In this case, maybe this value is not supported by firmware. What is the vendor/model of this CPE?

Sorry for the delay, the model is a MitraStar GPT-2541GNAC and the other is Greatek GWR-1200AC

I suggest you contact with vendor to request a newer firmware and try again :wink:

1 Like