How to Set Genieacs & STUN server after installing in same location

I have Installed GenieACS and Stun Server in AWS cloud how to make them workable.Becaause when i tried to change any parameter in cpe like password,pppoe username it says offline every time.

hello! Maybe some information about the configuration in ACS and CPE will help us to understand.
ACS and CPE must ping each other.

Stun is setup when the CPE checks in and you have the parameters to point to your stun server port, passwords, etc…

declare("Device.ManagementServer.STUNEnable",{value: 1}, {value: true});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.PeriodicInformEnable", {value: 1}, {value: true});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.PeriodicInformInterval", {value: 1}, {value: 300});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.STUNMaximumKeepAlivePeriod", {value: 1}, {value: 120});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.STUNMinimumKeepAlivePeriod", {value: 1}, {value: 30});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.STUNPassword", {value: 1}, {value: password});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.STUNServerAddress", {value: 1}, {value: "acs.server.com"});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.STUNServerPort", {value: 1}, {value: "3478"});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.STUNUsername", {value: 1}, {value: username});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.X_GRANDSTREAM_ConnectionRequestPort", {value: 1}, {value: 7547});
  declare("Device.ManagementServer.UDPConnectionRequestPort", {value: 1}, {value: 3478});

These are my serttings for Voice FXS boxes for Stun in the Inform Provisions. username and password are assigned by the acs, so leave those there without quotes.

You also have to have the config variables in the admin area
|cwmp.debug|false| (Or True to help debug in the log file)
|cwmp.sessionTimeout|240|
|cwmp.udpConnectionRequestPort|3478|

of course the variables in the conf file are needed as per the instructions to setup stun.

I would set the inform time to 30 seconds vs 300 until you have everything locked in.