How to set access control list on Huawei

Hi guys,
I have a problem because I need to enable the precise access control on a Huawei EG8145V5 and this is the part of the script that should set :

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.AccessControlListEnable", {value: now}, {value: true});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.1.Mode", {value: now}, {value: "0"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.1.Priority", {value: now}, {value: "1"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.1.ServicePort",{value: now}, {value: "TELNET,HTTP,SSH,FTP,ICMP"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.1.SrcIp",{value: now}, {value: "0.0.0.0-0.0.0.0"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.1.SrcPortName",{value: now}, {value: "ALL"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.1.SrcPortType", {value: now}, {value: "2"});

declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.2.Mode", {value: now}, {value: "0"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.2.Priority", {value: now}, {value: "2"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.2.ServicePort",{value: now}, {value: "TELNET,HTTP,SSH,FTP,ICMP"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.2.SrcIp",{value: now}, {value: "1.1.1.1-1.1.1.1"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.2.SrcPortName",{value: now}, {value: "ALL"});
declare("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.2.SrcPortType", {value: now}, {value: "2"});

But it only enable the precise device access control.

Someone could kindly help me?

Thank you so much

do you mean only those to access must be exist in the table ?

Yes, but now I solved because I forgot this parameter:

declare ("InternetGatewayDevice.X_HW_Security.AclServices.AccessControl.List.*", null, {path: 2});

Hello Guys,

How to unable the Precise Access Control on a Huawei EG814A5?

This menu is not showing on my device.

Thanks,

@snuz Where this script shoud place plz once send or post details script also for Huawei HG8546M model huawei onu.