Upload Diagnostic with Error_LoginFailed

Hi all,

I’m new to GenieACS. I’ve got a server running. I’ve gotten some devices to connect via TR-069 to GenieACS, but have hit a roadblock while I get Error_LoginFailed in the DiagnosticState

I had set my Upload Parameter using API

–data ‘{“name”:“setParameterValues”, “parameterValues”: [[“InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.DiagnosticsState”, “Requested”, “xsd:string”],[“InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.DSCP”, “46”, “xsd:string”],[“InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.Interface”, “InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.2.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1”, “xsd:string”],[“InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.UploadURL”, “ftp://domain.com/upload/”, “xsd:string”],[“InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.TestFileLength”, “20000000”, “xsd:string”]]}’
) "

However, while I re-GetParameter Value with Curl:

–data ‘{“name”: “getParameterValues”, “parameterNames”: [“InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.DiagnosticsState”, “InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.TCPOpenRequestTime”, “InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.ROMTime”, “InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.TotalBytesSent”, “InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.BOMTime”, “InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.EOMTime”, “InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.TCPOpenResponseTime”] }’
) "

I get a InternetGatewayDevice.UploadDiagnostics.DiagnosticsState = Error_LoginFailed

Check with the CPE and they had enable FTP Authentication.

You probably have enabled FTP auth on the built-in FTP server of the CPE, which has no effect on outbound FTP connections.
Try embedding the credentials in the FTP url: ftp://username:password@domain.com/

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply!

After embedding the credentials in the FTP url: ftp://username:password@domain.com/

We get the Error_NoSTOR for upload diagnostics state.

May I know what we can do from GenieACS side?

A little bit of google will go a long way. If you need hand-holding to get your ACS setup, I suggest you contact sales@genieacs.com.