Limitation of the number of devices managed in the community version

Hello everybody.

I would like to know if the software in its community version brings any limitation that can only be accessed in a commercial version, of course, if it exists. This doubt arises because I have been informed that GenieACS only supports 10 simultaneous devices in its community version, so it would be necessary to access some kind of licensing to allow us to access a greater number of devices. Is this true?

Also, I would like to know, in your experiences, how many devices can be provisioned by TR069 using GenieACS. I mean what is the restriction on the number of devices that can be managed by GenieACS.

Thank you very much in advance for your attention to this case.

Have a nice day all of you.

Where did you hear that? The differences between the community and commercial version are minimal. IIRC the commercial version has support for historicals and of course support. I believe there are other minor differences as well.

The number of concurrent requests is controlled by the GENIEACS_CWMP_MAX_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS param in the genieacs.env file. This param is used for performance tuning.

As for device count, I’ve read on this forum there are ISPs out there with over 100 thousand devices using GenieACS.