How to show all 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz and Ethernet clients in a chart on the overview page?

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to create a chart on the overview page that shows the breakdown of host devices connected to a specific DeviceID.ProductClass on a specific radio/interface. I want it to show all connected devices to 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz and Ethernet but I seem to be running into issues with a status 500 error when I reload the coniguration and go to the overview page to view the chart.

Does anyone know if its possible to do this and if so provide any guidance on the syntax?

Interface Parameters;
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.5
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.LANEthernetInterfaceConfig.1

Host Parameters;
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.Hosts.Host..InterfaceType (This will show a value of 802.11, 802.11ac & ethernet)
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.Hosts.Host.
.Layer2Interface (This will show the interface parameters above)

Thanks,

Connor

Do you mean a table? Or are you referring to a chart like a pie chart?

Hi Akcoder, I mean like a pie chart like the default online status pie chart on the overview page.

I’m failing to understand how this type of data would work in a pie chart? Do you just want numbers? 5 devices on 2.5, 10 on 5ghz and 3 on eth?

Exactly that, we just want to see the break down of how many devices are on each interface but I don’t seem to be able to set it up with the 500 status error.

I took a look through the source for ui/components.ts and there is no mapping for charts. If one had the time and desire, it doesn’t look very hard to add support to ui/components.ts for charts. First you would need to import the chart component, add a mapping in the const comps... object. Then add the configuration to the device index page. There is probably a bit more to it than that. Look around lines 57-84 of ui/overview-page.ts and lines 29-59 of ui/components.ts for more info.