How to Properly Configure a Remote CPE Using GenieACS?

Hey guys… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have been tasked with configuring a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) device remotely using GenieACS but I am running into some issues and need some help figuring out the correct steps to follow.

Here’s what I have done so far:

• I’ve installed GenieACS on a Linux server, and I’ve managed to get the GenieACS GUI up and running. The server seems to be communicating correctly with the CPE because I can see the device appear in the GenieACS interface.

• I’ve created a basic provisioning script that should theoretically push certain configuration settings to the CPE. This script includes setting up some basic parameters like Wi-Fi SSID and password, as well as a few other custom settings that are specific to our network requirements.

• I’ve applied this provisioning script to the CPE from the GenieACS interface, but I’m not seeing the expected changes on the CPE. The device seems to be receiving the commands because there are no errors in the logs, but the configuration on the CPE isn’t updating as I’d expect it to.

So, my main questions is How do I ensure that the CPE is correctly receiving and applying the configuration settings pushed from GenieACS? Are there any specific steps or best practices I should follow to make sure that the settings are applied correctly?

I also check this: https://forum.genieacs.com/t/my-device-is-after-factory-reset-how-to-configure-remotely-without-router-opene-using-genieacsalesforce-dev But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this?

Thanks in advance! :blush:

Enable debug for the CPE in question, then look in the logs/genieacs-debug.yaml file. The actual location of the debug file will depend on the configuration in genieacs.env