GenieACS Querying Additional Parameters

Hi,

I need to query the additional paths from the ont from the genieacs server
for example, I have few paths .
can anyone tell me, how to add these additional paths and read the values.

InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.VLANIDMark
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.PossibleServiceTypes
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.PossibleConnectionTypes
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.Username
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.Password
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.DefaultGateway
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.DNSServers
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.DNSEnabled
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.Enable

please help me how can i query the additional paths?

Your question does not make sense. Are you trying to get the parameter values for those entries? Or are you trying to set them? Are you trying to do this from a provision script or the GUI?

You should probably read the documentation on provisions.

If your only intention is to view the values of these parameters, then try navigating the TR69 path, as close to your intended parameter.
For example:
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1

Then click the Refresh Tree button (highlighted in yellow). Then click the Commit button.

That will download any parameters below.

DR

Hi,

I am sending config request through curl request towards nbi. Even if the device is online, ie…in genieacs it show online but i am getting following error while sending config request.

GenieACS-Version: 1.2.9+20221102021128
Content-Type: application/json
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 02:53:01 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Keep-Alive: timeout=5
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

I am getting summon failure, that it could be a config request failure. Please help here.

Hi,

I tried doing it. But i am getting device offline error on summon .

GenieACS-Version: 1.2.9+20221102021128
Content-Type: application/json
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 02:53:01 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
Keep-Alive: timeout=5
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

My suggestion is only for testing to disable connection request auth on the CPE, and CPE → ACS authentication. Then start trying to refresh parameter values from the CPE.