Disable TLS1.0 in Draytek-Routers with genieacs

Hello together,

we always set up our Draytek routers with the same settings, except for example the IP addresses.

So far I always have the parameters in the Draytek router 2765 with the command "sys tr069 get InternetGatewayDevice. " exported and compare, which settings are set, the effort was great but I got to the goal firstly.

Currently I have the problem that I cannot disable TLS1.0 with the following command declare(“InternetGatewayDevice. X_00507F_System. Management. TLS/SSLEncryption. TLS10Enable”,{path: now, value: now},{value: “0”}); because I always get the following error message:
name: Error
message: Invalid parameter path
stack: |-
Error: Invalid parameter path
at static (/usr/lib/node_modules/lib/common/path. ts:201:39)
at value (/usr/lib/node_modules/lib/sandbox. ts:230:27)
at autoconfig 2765:16:1
at autoconfig 2765:332:3
at Script. runInContext (node:vm:141:12)
at async (/usr/lib/node_modules/lib/sandbox. ts:394:18)
at async (/usr/lib/node_modules/lib/session. ts:642:14)
at Array. map ()
at async (/usr/lib/node_modules/lib/session. ts:606:16)
at async (/usr/lib/node_modules/lib/session. ts:1067:15)

In the pictures you can see how the settings are structured.

I would appreciate a helpful answer.

First, you can take the path: now param out, its not needed in this use case and will cause unnecessary refreshing of the path. Second, why are you using strings for boolean values? Your provision script looks like you’ve copy/pasted a bunch of stuff from the forum without understanding what is going on.

You posted the first part of what appears to be your very, very long provision script. I suggest you look around line 141, character 12…

If you post your complete script, please use triple backticks to create a codeblock, like such

declare(‘InternetGatewayDevice.X_00507F_System.Management.TLS/SSLEncryption’, {value: now}, {value: false});

Turns into this:

declare('InternetGatewayDevice.X_00507F_System.Management.TLS/SSLEncryption', {value: now}, {value: false});

Thank you very much.

My script actually works. By the one or the other point, I still have to clean up but basically the parameters are set. Only TLS is not set likely, the / character is not parsed. I took over the syntax but I programmed the parameters and the logic myself. I think I need to figure out a little bit more.