Digest Authentication

Hi,
I am very beginner in genieacs. I installed genieacs-gui (version 1.2.1) and CPE got registered. Can you please guide me how to configure below configurations in genieacs-gui.

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ConnectionRequestUsername InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ConnectionRequestPassword

I am not seeing ‘config’ tab in below image. I was referring this link
https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs/wiki/GenieACS-Auth-Config#acs-to-cpe, but i could not able to find “auth.js” in genieacs-gui folder.

Thanks
Durga K

In Admin->Config add “New config” with key cwmp.connectionRequestAuth and value AUTH(“cpeuser”, “password”). Obviously with your desired data.

1 Like

Hi @Rocket78,

I did not see any admin tab in genieacs gui.

Thanks
Durga K

Hi,

I am using genieacs gui 1.2.1. I did not see config tab in gui. Can you please guide me.

Thanks
Durga

You’re using the old genieacs-gui. GenieACS 1.2 comes with its own UI so you should be using that one instead.

Thanks @zaidka.

Can you please give me link from where I can able to get installation steps for genieacs 1.2

1 Like

Hi,

I have installed genieacs 1.2.1. I am trying to configure “authConnectionRequest” . it is throwing expression error. Can you please help me?

You’re using those fancy double quotes :slight_smile: Try the regular ASCII double or single quotes.