ACS Method not supported

HI there,

I’m still running v1.1.3

I have a lot of CPE that when they are booted for the first time, send the REQUEST DOWNLOAD method. Obviously this ACS method isn’t supported - and it throws an error.

Is there a way I can get genieacs to fail gracefully so it doesn’t crash a worker every time a cpe sends this request? It’s stopping my presets running until the next time the device informs.

Thanks

Hi David,

Are you try to use “9 REQUEST DOWNLOAD” event as documentation says?

Regards :wink:

Hi there,
I don’t believe the preset would ever run. This is the error I’m getting in the log:

2021-04-20T01:30:59.340Z [ERROR] Uncaught exception; pid=13462 exceptionName="Error" exceptionMessage="ACS method not supported: RequestDownload" exceptionStack="Error: ACS method not supported: RequestDownload\n at processRequest (/usr/lib/node_modules/genieacs/lib/cwmp.js:938:25)\n at parsedRpc (/usr/lib/node_modules/genieacs/lib/cwmp.js:1063:14)\n at /usr/lib/node_modules/genieacs/lib/cwmp.js:1128:16\n at getSession (/usr/lib/node_modules/genieacs/lib/cwmp.js:748:12)\n at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/usr/lib/node_modules/genieacs/lib/cwmp.js:1065:12)\n at emitNone (events.js:111:20)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:208:7)\n at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1064:12)\n at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:139:11)\n at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:181:9)"

(I modified cwmp.js a wee bit to show what the method being called was)