9003 Invalid arguments Huawei 1 BOOT

Hello, when I try to use a script to set SSID or WIFI password of Huawei routers occurs error, but only on the first connection after connecting the CPE and other parameters as IP LAN for example works, in the next connection works but I need to set the WIFI network as soon as the CPE is turned on, someone had this problem?

Provisioning code:
declare(InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1.SSID, null, {value: NEWSSID});
declare(InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1.PreSharedKey.1.KeyPassphrase, null, {value: NEWWIFIPASS});

It is likely that the Wi-Fi on that CPE hasn’t fully booted by the time the CPE informs. Some CPEs use a Wi-Fi implementation thats an entirely separate system. I’ve seen this with some Zyxels.

As for how to get around this, you could use PeriodicInformTime to cause the CPE to re-inform in say 30 seconds and try to set the Wi-Fi credentials then.

You could also try reporting this issue to Huawei and see if they reply. If you go this route, you will want to enable debug logging for the CPE in question and send the SOAP conversation messages showing it failing on boot, and then working.

thanks, I had this same idea, I’m doing it while Huawei does not answer me

really seems to be something related to WLAN’s delay in booting when trying to update InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.. WLANConfiguration.. The TR-069 session was unsuccessfully terminated. In debug I saw that it tries to update InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.2.WLANConfiguration.2.SSID and this parameter does not have in standard WLAN mode