How to run nginx or apache.on Genieacs

Hi , I am trying to secure the cloud but I found its not yet ready from the same Genieacs cloud , so I am trying to run nginx proxy , is there a way or steps to do that … I found some steps but it seems its for a very old versions.

Thanks

Can you be more descriptive of what you are trying to accomplish? Are you trying to setup nginx/apache as a proxy for genieacs cwmp/fs processes?

yeah this is what I am trying to do , since there is no built in security yet for genieacs, I read that we can use/setup nginx or apache. but i dont know how to do it

yeah this is what I am trying to do , since there is no built in security yet for genieacs, I read that we can use/setup nginx or apache. but i dont know how to do it

No one here is going to walk you through setting this up. If you are out of your element, then you should probably engage with commercial support.

There are plenty of examples in this forum on how to setup a proxy. Using the search feature you could probably find answers to most of your questions.