¿How to configure Daylight option?

Hello everyone!

¿Anybody knows how to configure properly daylight time in Huawei ONU?

When refresh all node on ONU, i believe that the few lines is where set params, but dont work because requiere timestamp format. Too, it show a past date/time (year 2009 :roll_eyes:). Attach a snapshot.

dst|686x265

InternetGatewayDevice.Time.DaylightSavingsStart
InternetGatewayDevice.Time.DaylightSavingsStart

Too attach another snapshot like an ONT manually configured correctly DST time.

¿Any tips? Thanks!

Could it be the the year is ignored so it doesn’t matter if it’s a past date? If not, then you can create a provision to always set the current year.

Hi zaidka, thanks for reply.

Dont understand what do you mean. If configure this feature via webGui, dont need specify year. If i read tr069 documentation (https://cwmp-data-models.broadband-forum.org/tr-157-1-2-0-igd.html#D.InternetGatewayDevice:1.InternetGatewayDevice.Time.LocalTimeZoneName) the format to configured is datetime.

I tried set this value in my provision script: declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.Time.DaylightSavingsStart”, {value: now}, {value: “2009-03-31T02:00:00.000Z”}); and got "cwmp.9002" faultMessage="Internal error"

Regards!

Your declare statement looks okay. The fault message isn’t very helpful so I don’t know. Maybe try removing the milliseconds portion of the your datetime string. I’d also try setting the start and end date at the same time. I’m just guessing here and I can’t help beyond that since this fault is coming from the CPE. Might be a good idea to contact the device vendor for support.

Thanks for your reply.

I tried removing milliseconds portion and still problem.
About set start and end date at same time, ¿how is?

I’ll try to vendor support, but, think that coming from Huawei, my question can forgotten easily …:sweat_smile: