Disable WIFI to ONT Huawei HG8145v5

Hello everyone!!

I am new to the world of provisioning with GenieACS, so I would like to know what parameters I could use to disable the WIFI of the Huawei ONT HG8145v5?

I plan to use a preset with the following:
declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.Disable”, {value: now});

My question is if it would work?, or what could I do?, thanks for any help

what have you tried so far? where did you get that value?

Enable

https://forum.genieacs.com/t/refresh-all-wlanconfiguration-subnodes/2406

I was looking at different provisions made in the forum, and I found this one, where they use the command: declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1.SSID”, {value: now}); , to read the SSID of the WIFI, right?, so I figured that the way I did it, I could disable the WIFI

Could you then put “Enable” instead of “Disable”, and assign it the value “false”, so that in this way it disables the WIFI?

Two things. First, this does not set the value, only refresh it. Second, That is not a valid parameter name. You should review the specification

Thanks for your answer, looking at the specs I could assume that using: declare(“InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.Enable”, {value: now}, {value: false}); It would work, what do you think? do you have any example? thanks @akcoder

may be InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1.RadioEnabled and InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.5.RadioEnabled to false

At least for HG8247Q it works.

Ok, thanks for your help, I’ll try with those parameters.